Playground at Winkler Park (beside the aquatic centre)
The City of Winkler offers a variety of green spaces for you to enjoy; whether you're looking for a peaceful, meditative spot or a playground for energetic children, you'll find it in Winkler.
- Winkler Parkland - Ball diamonds, soccer pitches, Winkler Aquatic Centre, tennis courts, pickle-ball courts, playground, beach volleyball pits, basketball court and outdoor rink.
- Emerado Park - Football field
- Lions Park - Ball diamonds and tennis courts
- Sports field on 15th Street and Grandeur Avenue - Soccer field, football field, skate park and basketball court.
Bethel Heritage Park on the corner of Main Street and Pembina Avenue. Storyboards depicting Winkler's history, fountain, gazebo, and historic cairns
- Winkler Park on the corner of Park Street and Grandeur Avenue.
* To book a shelter click here.
- Parkview Gardens on Grandeur Avenue
- Bethel Heritage Park on the corner of Pembina Avenue and Main Street
- Lions Park on Linden Drive
- Prairie Green Park on Prairieview Drive
- Winkler Park on the corner of Park Street and Grandeur Avenue. A well-treed park with a playground, tennis courts, beach volleyball pits, basketball court and picnic shelters.
- Gemstone Park on the north side of Highway 14 includes a playground, an arboretum featuring 15 varieties of trees, and signs explaining their history.
- Lions Park on Linden Drive features a playground, ball diamonds and tennis courts
- Emerado Park on Prairieview Drive has a playground and football field
- Prairie Green Park on Prairieview Drive offers a playground and picnic shelter
- Kinsmen Heritage Park on Scotia Drive has a playground
- Victoria Park on Victoria Street has a playground
- Redhawk Park on Redhawk Trail has a playground
- Bethel Heritage Park on the corner of Main Street and Pembina Avenue. Walking paths, floral beds, history storyboards and cairns
- Parkview Gardens on Grandeur Avenue. Walking path, foot bridge and thousands of annuals and perennials
- The Discovery Nature Sanctuary is a hidden oasis in the urban landscape. Located in the north east part of Winkler just off Eastview Drive, this 32 acre space is home to waterfowl, songbirds, frogs and more.